Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Welcome to 2006!

Yes, I am cool now. If you had doubts before, wonder no more. I'm cool. To prove it, I want to show you a pic of this.




It's my new CELL PHONE! I got a cell phone this week! No more wandering in to coffee shops in the middle of the afternoon to beg to borrow their phone so I can track down members of my family! It is so exciting, I even have voice mail! I haven't figured out how to silence it yet, but I do have the numbers of every person I know including my hairdresser and my most loyal babysitter programed into the address book. And I figured out how to change the font color and background on the welcome screen! Yea, me!

3 comments:

Laci said...

well you're definatley moving up in the world! I'm so proud of you! What's your digits???

Laci said...

i just noticed that your lil weather woman said it was prettty chilly there tonight. I'm so happy fall is here. I went into work this morning feeling pretty warm and came out this afternoon chattering! weird!

The Binkley Family said...

Yea!!! I have been there with you, and yest there is a certain freedom that only a cell phone can provide! Enjoy!