Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BOO!


How cute is this? Drama Mama booed me! I've been booed at work, but never on the blog. I like booing on the blog better because you don't have to run out and buy a cute, original, creative gift to pass along the BOO! You just leave 'em a comment. And comments are totally free. At least for now...
Anyway here are the rules, courtesy of Drama Mama. Because with the week I've got going on right now, some copy and pasting is what I need.
And I quote:
Now, this is how the Blogging Boo will work. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ed". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "Boo-ed" and to send the pic to someone else.


So, are you scared yet!!?? BOO!!


Okay? one more time......

1. Take picture, put on sidebar

2. Tell people they have been booed

3. Link back to who booed you


Okay- Get to BOOING!


So there you go. A fun, easy, fast, simple, festive game. Thanks Drama Mama!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

My boo is up!

Amanda said...

Boo to you, too!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

So cute!!

Thaks for Boo-ing me...LOL! :)