Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Chocolate: The Tie that Binds

You may be feeling a little unsettled today as you wake up and watch the morning news. Or, maybe you're elated. Whatever the mood, chocolate is always the answer, am I right, girls?

So, President-elect Obama, if you want to bridge that gap between Deomcrats and Republicans, may I suggest chocolate?

Chocolate Pie

1 Oreo cookie pie crust
8 oz. Cool Whip Free
1 cup skim milk
1 sm package ff, sf chocolate pudding mix

In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Add Cool Whip and mix well. Pour contents into pie crust and chill 2-3 hours. Serve cold and enjoy.

Serves: 8
Points: just ask and I'll share

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree a little chocolate could solve all the world's problems. Great recipe!

javamamma said...

Sounds yummy. And easy. Yay.

Ashley said...

Chocolate fixes everything!!
You can come and hold the baby anytime you want when she gets here!!

Sara@iSass said...

Well ok. I won't say no to chocolate. But it may take A LOT!

Larissa said...

You get the "greatest blog post for post election blues" award...from me. I just made it up! :)

Krista said...

LOVE it!! =)

creative gal said...

Chocolate is an amazing cure!!

realitymomma said...

I ditto Larissa!!! Can't wait to make this.

~ej said...

chocolate rocks! :)