Friday, October 07, 2005

* GO MOMS GO! *

I just want to say a few things to the moms I know. You have the most important job I know. It is also the hardest job I know. Many hours of hard, stressful work, no time off, not much appreciation, I could go on and on.

You are attempting to do what many choose not to. You have set your jaw and said, I'm going to do this no matter how hard it becomes. I am going to choose to put my kids first and always do what is best for them. I am going to make the sacrifices necessary to give my kids what they need physically, mentally, and spiritually.

You have so many different jobs to do. Some of them you are great at, sometimes you need a little on-the-job-training, and sometimes you just have to follow your heart and have faith that your best is good enough not to land your children on the couch of a shrink some day.

You are the most important person in your child's life. Time with you is the best thing you can give your child. Your child needs things that only you can give. You are a fabulous mom! On behalf of your kids, thank you for waking up every morning and choosing to be a mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right and don't you forget it. No one said it was an easy job, but you will never regret that you have it!!!! M