Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesdays

The best thing about Tuesdays is that Youth Group Bible Study is on Monday night. As I said in one of the previous posts, I usually make cookies for this event. Well, Tuesdays are great because there are usually a few left over. Today there were 5. These were not the tub-o-dough-fundraiser cookies. These are the peanut butter and chocolate cornflake no bake kind of things that are sooo easy and fast to make, but taste like you spent hours making them.

Anyways, there were 5 left this morning. I gave one to "Bruiser's" (He is the other 2 year old I keep twice a week. One day I got crazy and decided that two 2 year olds weren't enough for me and agreed to take in a third one. When I am really feeling chipper I dress them all in a retreat shirt and make the people at Bubba's school think that they are triplets!). . .where was I?. . . I gave one to Bruiser's dad this morning when he dropped him off. That left 4.

Today is Honey's b-day. He went out to lunch with his brother. I fed the 2 year olds the rest of the chicken nuggets. I haven't cooked in over a week, so we don't have any edible leftovers. I had toast for breakfast. We have bread, but nothing to put on it, so a sandwich is out of the question. I think I will have the last 4 chocolate cornflake things for lunch. I love Tuesdays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you tell the Curves lady what you have for lunch? M

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

No. This truly is for her own good. I think that she would go in to sugar shock just hearing about it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe those don't take hours to bake! they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

haha you two crack me up! Happy Late Birthday to "HONEY!" i wish I had a cool nickname like "honey" or "bubba!"any way, i love those cookies! I enjoy making them too. Can I come over and play with the 2 year olds on saturday?