Friday, March 17, 2006

It's madness I tell you!

Ok. . .so. . .our family has this little bonding thing. We all fill out brackets that show our picks for the men's NCAA Basketball tourney. The first round has 64 teams for a total of 32 games. Bubba has filled out a bracket every year since he was barely 2, but what kind of competition is a 2 yr old? (I think he had Wis.-Milwaukee winning it all that year!)

This year, Honey and I have picked several key games opposing one another and it has been fun to see how those turn out. But. . .Bubba is winning. Currently, 20 of the first 32 games have been decided, and HE PICKED 14 OF THEM!

Here are 2 of the hints he gave me as we were asking about his success:

1. "Well, I picked Wis.-Milwaukee because that is the name of our street."

2. "You should have picked George Washington to win because he was one of our Presidents."

I wouldn't take him to Vegas just yet!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I found your blog by typing in youth ministers wife. I am one of those 30 somethings(well almost), who has a child and deals with all of the challenges and rewards of being a youth ministers wife. I will add you to my list of favorite blogs so I can read about your crazy life and you can read about mine.