Friday, August 04, 2006

That'll make you think!

One of my college professors and club sponsors keeps a blog. In college I deeply respected her Christian exapmle and knowledge of children's literature. Honey, you can blame Judy Thomas for the hours I can spend in the chlidren's section of Barnes and Noble!

After graduating from college, I lost touch with my teacher. I was thrilled to find her blog a few months ago, and I've been reading it ever since. Today I read her entry titled Thy Word .

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Oops, I commented on the wrong one. Here it is again:
Lisa Renee said...
YEA JENNI! I did not know you are a fellow blogger! I am glad to have yours now too and have enjoyed "catching up"! I am so glad you are coming back this next year to B.H. and am looking forward to it. It will be here before we know it! See you soon.