Monday, November 06, 2006

Does anyone else do this?


As soon as we got home from trick-or-treating, the kids ran to the living room and poured out every single piece of candy they'd received onto the floor. This seemed like the most natural thing in the world. We didn't prompt them to do this, we hadn't discussed it in the car on the way home. They just did it. I remember doing this when I was trick-or-treating age. Honey says they did the same thing. Well, I'm sure there are arguments that support both environmental and genetic reasons for this behavior, but none of that matters. The only thing we cared about is what kind of candy we got and who gets to eat it. (By the way, the picture doesn't do it justice. We got a ton of candy!)

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

This I did as a child, but I had no sibblings. The thought of mixing MY candy with anyone elses would have been a big no-no for me. As we only have one child right now, I just go through her bag and sort it all. Oh, us only children...

Great Halloween pictures!

Lisa Renee said...

That's funny! I am an only child too and did the same thing! How fun.

Laci said...

Yea we did it too... but never ever mixed our earnings. We might have done some bargaining and trading at the end of the night.. but never mixing..! haha!