Saturday, March 10, 2007

Still Packing...

With a moving day just a matter of days away, we have been packing and doing laundry all day. I just HATE to move dirty clothes! I am also attempting to clean out drawers because we will have significantly less drawer space in our new house.

Today, I gave away a pair of UMBRO shorts. You remember them don't you? In about 7th grade EVERYBODY who was ANYBODY wore them. I also still had the little spandex shorts that you had to wear under the UMBROs because the leg holes were ENORMOUS! and, well, you just couldn't trust a 7th grader to sit like a lady. (I'm pretty sure that I couldn't fit them around one leg now!)That might be the oldest thing that I've ever given away.

What is the oldest/weirdest thing you've ever gotten rid of?

2 comments:

Megan Faye said...

some poi (those whirly bright coloured things people wave around to the music at festivals) to a girl via freecycle. she came to my flat to get them and was very excited too. bless

SeaBird said...

Thanks for your comment on my site! Wow, Umbros and "check yes or no"...your last few posts have taken me back to the depths middle school....I'm not sure that's a good thing! :)