Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Life Happens Between PGRs

So, Prayer Group did not disappoint. We had a wonderful weekend catching up on each other's lives, encouraging each other, and petitioning our Father about the matters in our hearts. And playing with the newest baby in the group. She is precious and perfect in every way. Such a sweet, tangible, kissable piece of evidence proving that God does answer prayers, and longs to give us the desires of our hearts.

Since Sunday afternoon, our household has been trying to recover from Prayer Group weekend. Laundry, dishes, and plain old snuggling has been abounding here at the casa. Not to mention, sleeping. Once the weekend of fun has been had, we have to catch up on the things missed here at home. Thanks to Honey and Gran and Grampy for taking the kids for the weekend and making it possible for PGR to crash at our place at the last minute.

This morning I was finally able to pick up the latest addition to my plate collection. And for your viewing pleasure, here are a couple of pics.


My goal is to have a plate to display for every season. So far I have fall, winter, and this one for summer. I still can't decide what to do for spring. Thank goodness I have a few months.




Honey spent yesterday as his first official day of selling. It was a great day! The goal is to get one order every day (or 20 each month) and he came home with 2! I hope with each day that passes, he will become more and more confident in his new job.

So, this week is back to real life. VBS, library story time, and swimming will probably be involved.

3 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

so cute! I wish we had a place like that here. You are really talented with those plates!

javamamma said...

Way cool plates!

Hi, I'm javamamma. Came over here via 'still his girl'. I've been reading through some of your more recent blogs and so I decided to come out of my 5 min. stalk...er, lurking and I'm going to add you to my bloglines.

P.S. my parents are Memo and Papa too. Ever since my oldest daughter named them that 8 years ago. :o)

Lisa Renee said...

Very cute! My SIL Em keeps trying to get me to the mud room, I really want to go!