Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Because it's totally my day off



Since we were unpacking on Labor Day, I'm declaring today my day off. I will spend it doing the things I love not the things I need to do. One of the things I love is blogging, so you're getting 2 posts today.


I know.


Take a deep breath.


Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer is hosting a Brand-Loyal Edition of Works for Me Wednesday. And I want to play. So here is my newest name brand love.


This summer I found Lipton To Go in the sugar free, white and green tea versions. My favorite is apple-cranberry white tea. But I also love the raspberry green tea. Honey loves the citrus green tea.
They are so refreshing and convenient. I am a bottled water addict, but sometimes my taste buds like it when I mix it up a bit. The only draw back is that these mixes still contain caffeine. I'm a de-caf girl, so I have to watch my packet consumption.
Hop over to Rocks in my Dryer to find more brand loyal posts.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Thanks! Good to know. I'd have to think a bit about my brand loyalties...hmmmmmm.