Friday, November 02, 2007

How I've been spending my blog time lately

Stalking this site.

You see? Ree? At Confessions of a Pioneer Woman? She is writing the story of how she and her husband met. Her love story. And girls, it's as good as any romance novel I've read.

I was a late-comer to Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story so I was able to sit down and read every installment all at once. Every. Single. One. Number 1 all the way to number 18. Much like I would a good romance novel. Except I would have the whole entire thing in my hands when I started, and I wouldn't have to eat way too much of my kids Halloween chocolate to ward off the anxiety I'm feeling waiting for the next installment. I could just ingnore the children, making them eat dry cereal out of the box to sustain them until I read every last page.

We've already discussed my OCD self when it comes to reading. The whole entire book. Start to finish. Because I need closure.

So if you're in the mood to read a good, juicy, romantic novel, stop by Ree's place and catch up. I'm expecting the next installment in a couple of hours (or days, or, you know, whenever Ree feels the need to rescue us from the cliff she left us dangling off of).

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I came late to the story also (I think around ch 15) and was so sucked in....I read it at work. :-)

She definitely has a gift for story-tellin'