Friday, December 12, 2008

Countdown to Christmas Eve


So . . . in case you haven't heard . . . I love the holidays, and not even the bad economy blues can dampen my Christmas spirit. We've wrapped up things at The Preschool for 2008, and I'm in full Christmas mode.
In preparation for the season, I've decided to Countdown to Christmas Eve here on the blawg. Starting tomorrow, I'll be celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas - Talking Hairdryer style, and I would love for you to join me.
I plan to share some of the things on our Christmas To Do List, and, if the truth be told, pictures of all of those things. (Because I am still playing with the new camera, so right now, everything that happens around here is camera worthy.)
It's just my way of spreading some Christmas cheer. And getting my stuff done. And living to blog about it. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

realitymomma said...

cameras are the best. and anything becomes an excellent pic because it is a great camera and all things look beautiful through it! can't wait to see your stuff