Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catching up

We got in last night from our little Spring Break get-away. We spent 2 1/2 days in the Austin area. The weekend was full of good friends, fun, food, and fellowship.

Bubba's eye is getting better. Here's a pic of him the night we arrived in Austin. Notice the TV remote and the desktop list of all the TV channels are not far from his reach. I think he'll live.


When I crawl out from under the laundry, grocery shopping, and bill paying that needs to be done, I'll hit the highlights of our trip. Oh, and I've also got to spend some quality time with my 2009 NCAA Tournament Bracket.
Happy Spring Break!

4 comments:

Misty said...

spring break fascinates me. It's never the same anywhere... I suppose I don't really understand that...

Ashley said...

I love Austin! Glad you had a fun trip!

Sunny said...

Glad you had a great spring break! Sounds like lots of fun and I loved all the pictures on FB! And I'll say it again...you look wonderful! I'm so happy for you and I know you are too!

The girls and I spent their spring break cleaning the house...because their spring break was last Friday. That's it. Just Friday. Crazy Montanans!

Mandy said...

Glad you had fun! Looks like the king has it made. Good to hear he is mending up nicely.