Wednesday, July 08, 2009

In a Nutshell

Enjoying...
the week without kids

Laughing...
with friends we haven't seen in a very long time

Dreaming...
of an ipod to keep me exercising

Listening...
to all the songs that I've downloaded on itunes just in case I really do get that ipod

Cleaning...
the kids' rooms while they're gone

Preparing...
to teach 6th graders at camp in 11 days

Indulging...
in a pedicure/manicure

Finishing...
the plate I started for my own end of the year teacher gift

Experimenting...
with new recipes on the grill

Loving...
the neighborhood pool

Reminiscing...
as I look through Jr High and High School yearbooks long forgotten

Congratulating...
my parents' 37th Wedding Anniversary

Anticipating...
a sweet reunion with Prayer Group and roommates this weekend

Thanking...
God for such a wonderfully blessed life

1 comment:

Zaankali said...

Mine hasn't been keeping me exercising in fact it probably does more to keep me from it. LOL! I twitter, facebook, play apps... I did just load a Nike app that is supposed to help get me moving though. LOL! I am currently 3 days behind.
Smiles!