Friday, August 14, 2009

Insert Clever Title HERE

The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is coming to our town on October 3. And we're going to participate. When I say "we" I mean me and at least (but not limited to) 9 of my closest friends. Actually we don't have to be close friends. Just acquaintances will do...or your e-mail address happens to be in my address book.

At any rate, a smallish group of us thought it would be fun and then we realized we only needed a few more to make a team, so...we're recruiting. We almost have enough to call ourselves a team.

But, we need a name for our team. I have no creativity whatsoever when it comes to stuff like this...this name thinking-up.

We're just a few moms who need some motivation to exercise on a regular basis. Or maybe we want to spend some time with girlfriends. Or maybe do a good deed.

But, the Komen people won't let us until we come up with a name. So, my bloggy peeps, I need your help. Do you have any great ideas for a name for our team?

5 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

Ribbon Racers?

Motivated Mommas?

I don't know...you are asking someone who ended up in the "Z"s when she named her kid!!! LOL

Sounds like fun!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

How about Tolation? That is the word verification for my comment. Otherwise, I got nuthin. But I hope you get matching shirts.

Chrissy Cross said...

I don't have a name, but I would like to join, what do I need to do to sign up?

Jess said...

Hi there,
I am walking for the same race, different city and date though. I walk Oct 9-11th. I am so excited! I hope that you find a name!

kimberly t. bowling said...

The Nameless Wonders.

How's that for creative? :)