Saturday, August 22, 2009

Like it or not...

This weekend we're attempting to go from this...


to this...


It's out with summer, and in with the school year. It's a long, tedious process, full of laundry doing, school supply initialing, and form signing. We must locate backpacks and nap mats that have been stored away for safe keeping . . . and in their places beach towels and swimming toys will appear.
It's really gonna happen. Summer is over, tired, and all out of fun. The school year is new, fresh, and ready for action. Monday, Bubba starts 4th grade and the girls start Kindergarten.
Bless their hearts, Kindergarten will never be the same.

4 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I just want to keep wearing flip flops...thats the one thing I hate to give up.

Misty said...

But the start of a school year is SOOOO fun! :)(and that organization sets my heart to flutter!)

The Binkley Family said...

I love that piece of furniture. It just makes me smile. I wish I had a place for something like that!

Mandy said...

I'm also loving that piece of furniture, too! It's tough getting back into the groove...but I think everyone feels better when a new routine gets going.