Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random thoughts while doing Jillian's 30 day shred

  • Does "30 Day Shred" count the off days in between work out days or the days you actually work out?
  • Cuz, yesterday? I knew it was time to take a day off when the toilet seemed way lower than it usually does and my arms were shaking at the very thought of using a hair dryer.
  • Listening to Jillian scold me for wanting a modified form of jumping jacks makes me know that Jillian hasn't had 3 babies. It's in every one's best interest if this body does not jump.
  • When Jillian says "just a couple more" she really means 6 or 10 more.
  • The workout is much easier on day 5 than it was on day 1. But I'm still scared to move on to level 2. I'm not big on change.
  • I never thought I'd be so happy to hear "Move to the floor for 1 minute of abs." This cardio is killing me.
  • Enough with the jumping already!

5 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

Had a real live trainer once in a class who was pretty much Jillian. Let me tell you....that was an experience!

Jenni said...

I did a few days and then got out of the habit. I would say do the whole 30 days on level 1 at least once....maybe twice....before attempting to moving to level 2.... :-)

Larissa said...

I laughed out loud at the toilet commnet...ohhhhh, you know it's bad when you dread going to the bathroom and you wished you were a boy. :)

valerie in TX said...

Everyone seems to be doing the Shred these days....I may have to jump on the bandwagon! But it would definitely be the last jumping I would do - I completely agree with you about the jumping!

Shelly@Sweet Journey said...

I have heard of the shred before...is it a dvd or is it online or something?

Good luck!