Friday, July 22, 2011

We're home!

We made it home. There was a time, about 11 o'clock last night, when I wasn't so sure we would. But we did.

These are the boys we drove home...the short ones. The tall ones had to stay and clean up after we left. And then their bus broke down...as I write, the tall ones still aren't home. It's going to be a long day for them.


They were the youngest campers and they impressed me with how well they did during their first year at camp. They're pretty cute and they really make me laugh. Accept for the smell, it was a great ride home. Next year they will be better at showers.

Their cabin name was Possum. When their counselors said, "I spy a possum", they...


...played possum. It made me laugh every time.

1 comment:

Misty said...

well welcome home! here's to happy recovery from an amazing week!