Thursday, March 12, 2015

#widn

You're right Misty, I kinda left you hanging with the whole pile in the sun room thing.

It's gone!  This room is my favorite now...it's DONE!, best view, best sun, no boxes, clean, easy to keep, and the place where all the fun stuff happens.  Great big giant check on the list.

I'm a list person.  I love making lists.  I love checking stuff off of lists.
I have a house list rolling around in my head right now.

-paint last 2 kid rooms
-paint master
-paint bar stools
-refinish front of breakfast bar
-build floating shelf in living room

That's kind of it right now.  They're all relatively small projects.  I feel like once I get this list checked I can move on to decorating, hanging more stuff on the walls, do final unpacking/organizing in the bedrooms, get to a place where we call the house done.

Well you know...it's not ever really done...but...done.

Of course there's also a list rolling around in my head of some bigger house projects.  But that's stuff that can just wait til time, budget, and help allows.

Spring break is coming up.  Maybe we can knock out some painting...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love this! I have wanted a sunroom forever! I hope to have one someday. This looks very relaxing. Love the green!