Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Round #2

I need a pity party. We are now on round #2 with the stomach virus. Two weeks ago, Mary TuTu, "frew up " all night. Five days later, Bubba, and 5 days after that, Brooke. That was round #1.

Yesterday, while beginning to relax, thinking, at least it's over now. . . Mary TuTu "frew up" again. This time it was only once and a couple of hours later she was wrestling with the others in the floor. (Yes, I encouraged this. I just want to get the others infected as quickly as possible so this maddness will end!) So in the interest of others and their families, I kept both girls home from school, believing Mary TuTu to be still contagious and Brooke to be infected and waiting for the erruption. Bubba, I sent to school since "suspecting" that he "might" frow up "sometime" in the near future isn't a good enough reason to get an excused absence.

So, we now have 2 I-feel-great-why-didn't-we-go-to-school girls at home on my 3rd "sick" day of the month. Friday is pay day, but I won't get paid because I haven't worked this month!

But, I'm pretty sure that this is what is best for my family. OK, the pity party is over. I will now go back and read this
previous post and go on with my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:::HUG:::
I am so excited to see you this weekend!