Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Mystery

So, last night, the kids and I are curled up in bed watching the Grinch, and Honey is sitting at the dinning room table working on a contract for our house. All of a sudden, Honey hears some banging on the front door and goes to investigate. Sitting on the front porch is this:

It is a cute little gift with a note attached: The 12 Days of Christmas! Apparently we have some little elves running around our neighborhood leaving Christmas cheer. They are keeping their identity a secret until the end of the adventure, but last night's note promised a surprise this morning.

Bright and early this morning I opened the front door and there on the porch was our second gift!

I can't believe it! It is a Christmas mystery! I've been trying to figure it out all day! It will be fun to go along with the fun. I've even written a poem of my own. Stay tuned. . .

2 comments:

Laci said...

Sooo what's the rest of this stuff look like!!??? I'm dying here to know! I miss you guys, but i'm thrilled for you and your new house! :0)

The Binkley Family said...

What fun! I can't wait to hear how it all turns out. What great friends!