Wednesday, May 16, 2007

End of the Year Business

What says it 's time for the end of school better than teacher gifts? Just a little somethin' from me and Honey to say thanks for putting up with our offspring for a whole entire year. (We know it can be a challenge at times. Like say, oh, every day. Thank goodness the girls only go to school twice a week!) In honor of the year ending, I stopped by my favorite pottery shop and painted up a little rememberance for each of the kids' teachers.

This is the front of our favorite first grade teacher's plate. She got little thumbprints turned in to basketballs and footballs. Her kids play sports and this will come in handy when she is entertaining their teams.

This is the girls' teacher's plate. Her class was named the Rainbows of Love. I turned all of their thumbprints into bees and ladybugs. I hope they will love them. If not...I'll take them!

1 comment:

The Binkley Family said...

Those plates are so cute! I wish I had talent like that.