Friday, May 18, 2007

Sweet Hagen

My heart is so heavy this morning for our friends. Sweet Hagen went to rest with our Heavenly Father yesterday. He spent his 3 short years here on earth battling so many issues...

Father, please give your supernatural comfort and peace that passes understanding to Kellie, Travis, Brogan and the rest of the family. Let them feel your love and presence during this hard time.

If you want to leave a message for Hagen's family, visit Kelli's blog. If you don't know the family, take a minute to read about them and understand why those of us who are blessed to know them love and respect them so much. They are truly a family who rejoices in the Lord during the good times and the bad.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I talked to my sister yesterday and she told me what happened with the Hills....so sad!!! I don't know them that well, but if you know of anything that they need spread the word!