Monday, March 31, 2008

Multi-tasking

So, I've decided that if the blogging is going to get done today, I must multi-task. Today is pay day for the Hairdryer family, and that means grocery store day. Not one of my favorites, but it must be done. And let's face it. . ."If it is to be, it's up to me." How's that for some motivational speaking?

So may I present to you, our List of Meal Options for the first half of April.

Breakfast
Cereal (1) (2) (3)
Biscuits & Yogurt (1) (2)
Poppy Seed Bread & Yogurt (1) (2)
Egg Burrito
Cinnamon Rolls (1) (2)

Lunch
Hot Dogs / Mac & cheese (1)
Chicken nuggets (1) (2) (3)
Spaghettio’s
Lunchables (1) (2)
Sandwiches
Chicken Salad

Dinner
Chicken Rolls
Roasted Chicken Legs
Fajitas & Spanish Rice
Brown Sugar Ham
Shrimp Scampi
Hot Dogs & Baked Bean Casserole
German Pasta
Chicken Enchiladas
Caribbean Salad
Pancake Breakfast
Quiche
B-B-Q Ham Sandwiches

4 comments:

Misty said...

WOW! This is quite a meal plan. VERY smart. i do this monthly too. Can I resource it from you?

Unknown said...

WOW! That's a great idea!!!

Your blog looks great!

javamamma said...

Looks good! I try to plan and shop for 10-15 days too. Your meals look like a better variety than mine lately though.

Marie said...

ummmm, where's da beef?