Friday, July 20, 2007

Wow

Last night I read this post over at One Day at a Time. My reaction to this post can only be described as overwhelming. I loved reading about the current chapter in Larissa's story, and the thoughts floating around in my head are a little chaotic right now.

You know when you've just been through a very difficult, life changing season and you feel the need to journal about the lessons you are learning? Well, this is the closest thing to a journal I've kept in a while, so I am going to attempt to sort out all the stuff in my head and journal about it here.

As much as I want to keep up with the lives of my homegirls in blog land, I'm going to take a blog reading break. I will catch up soon, but right now, I need to use my computer time to unpack all of these thoughts and get them out of my head.

I won't, however, be taking a break from writing. I'm just not sure how long it will take me to get a post (or posts) ready. So, I'm taking the pressure off myself by telling you that I'm not sure when the next post will be up. I don't know how long it will take me to organize and express. And when I do finally post, it probably won't be funny or cute or chatty. So, there's your fair warning.

And just because I love you, I'm going to leave you with a few links from my archives that will help tide you over. Just in case this picture isn't cute enough to get you through the kid-story-hiatus.


Here we have a perfect picture of the twins personalities. This was their reaction to the news that they would be wearing the cold, wet life jackets and going for a trip in a boat on fun day at swimming lessons.

If you are missing cute kid stories:

try this one, and this one, and even this one.

And if you are missing pictures of my cute kids:

try this, and this not so archival one.

And if you're in the mood for a more serious read:

try this, this, and this.

And yes, I just got finished drying my hair.



2 comments:

Larissa said...

okay I'm really looking forward to this with intrigue!

by the way, that is a hillarious picture!

The Binkley Family said...

I, too, am looking forward to hearing what you have to say, regardless of it being chatty or witty. The best thing about blogging is that it really does give you a chance to speak your mind sometimes. It is a form of therapy for me sometimes! It certainly got me through the tough patches in moving!